- Chicago, Illinois
- Regular Full-Time
Paid Social Media SpecialistChicago, IL Apply
TMP is seeking a strategic Paid Social Specialist to join our fast-growing, stellar media team. This is an exciting opportunity to work for major brands, collaborate with internal teams, and execute innovative paid social media campaigns! The ideal candidate will have amazing interpersonal skills, at least two years of paid social experience, and a solid understanding of planning, execution, optimization, KPI management, and reporting.
About the role
- Manage paid social media campaigns across social channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Create strategies to improve engagement and other KPIs.
- Monitor campaigns for accuracy and efficiency.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Partner with internal teams, including account services, content, creative, and media.
- Provide social media training and ongoing coaching to key TMP team members.
- Define key performance indicators and implement measurement, analytics, and reporting methods to gauge success.
- Serve as primary day-to-day contact with clients/internal teams and proactively engage on issues.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of trends, innovation, and technology within the social media landscape.
- 2+ years of hands-on paid social experience, foundational knowledge of the social media ecosystem, and a love for all things social media
- An enthusiastic and efficient collaboration style with outstanding project management skills (e.g., organizing complex task across multiple contributors, attention to detail, calendar planning, and time management)
- Endless curiosity, an analytical mindset, and a solutions-oriented mentality
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build great relationships with peers and stakeholders
- Superior knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and other social media platforms
- Knowledge of campaign management principles, e.g., audience types, KPIs, best practices, etc.
- Experience with social content publishing and analytics tools such as Sprinklr, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Sprout, Sysomos, Rival IQ, Spredfast, Percolate, and Expion
Remote during COVID
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.