As a leader within our Client Services team, you’ll make sure our strategies and software solutions are executed flawlessly – fully immersing yourself in every aspect of project management and team oversight. You’ll ensure that your team is employing technologies and services that deliver on our clients’ business goals. And your work will help change the way companies and candidates connect. It’s the only function within TMP that allows you to engage with all of our offerings – from software, media and metrics to creative and brand.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid-Level Account Service
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
What makes a successful Account Director at TMP? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship-expertise 9
- Problem-solver 8
- Detail-oriented 8
- Self-starter 7
- Project management skills 7
- Technologically savvy 7
- Team player
Designing and implementing new marketing strategies that lead to success for my clients is my favorite part of my job. TMP has connected me with true subject matter experts that are helping me grow as both a digital marketer and as a young professional.Kevin, Account Director
What makes a successful campus attraction campaign?
Take a look at our top five lessons learned after 15 years of creating incredible campaigns at colleges and universities.
Hut, hut, hire: 3 recruitment lessons from college football.
Solid talent acquisition insights can come from anywhere – no matter what kind of team you’re building.
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
21 days PTO, 10 paid holidays and your birthday off.
Local learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
The ability to innovate, to ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to lead multiple accounts and varied types of projects.
As a Director, Client Strategy you will design marketing and advertising strategies and oversee execution leveraging our integrated software solutions and digital delivery teams -- all for some of the most recognized brands in the world. As the primary owner of your client relationships you'll be expected to anticipate client challenges, coordinate solutions for those challenges, and manage and develop the relationships necessary to increase our value and the reputation of TMP. You’ll be continually seeking innovative, digitally-oriented solutions to our clients’ recruitment marketing needs, and crafting strategies for implementing those solutions.
What does a great Director, Client Strategy do?
- The Client Strategist oversees a portfolio of clients, managing high-level client relationships, and working with them to define and distill their goals. S/he develops strategy to support those goals, creates success metrics, and leads client services teams to execute stellar service delivery.
- You will continually use your deep understanding of your clients’ business, including in-depth knowledge of industry segment, competitor behaviors, and target audiences, along with your knowledge of software, digital marketing, mobile, brand, creative, etc., to position TMP’s solutions so that they support clients’ goals.
- You will lead the integration of our proprietary career site software as a central part of your clients’ digital strategy, and will ensure our software platform is a productive part of that strategy.
- The Client Strategist is responsible for interpreting and presenting data analytics for media and digital properties, as well as using the learnings to make adjustments.
- You'll be responsible for ownership of client presentations, as well as coordinating agendas aimed at efficient and productive meetings.
- As a senior member of Account Services, you will lead and mentor Account Executives and Account Directors, developing their skills and knowledge and helping to expand connections across TMP departments and offices.
- As the client advocate, you will ensure our digital strategy delivery and support teams are working together to prevent or resolve support issues quickly.
Requirements for Consideration
- 7+ years of experience developing and presenting complex custom digital solutions within a digital marketing, PR, and/or advertising agency environment. Experience with HR technology preferred.
- A deep understanding of digital platforms, tools, technologies, and trends, and a passion for innovation on all fronts.
- Knowledge of audience segmentation, ideally candidate segments (e.g. campus recruiting, military, diversity, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Excellent presentation skills are required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About our Location
Chicago OfficeView Map