As a member of our Strategy team, you'll develop multi-faceted digital strategies with our integrated software solutions – all for some of the most recognized brands in the world. You’ll identify and drive growth opportunities, fostering innovation that delivers on our clients’ business goals. And you’ll constantly push limits, changing the way companies and talent connect. It’s the only function within TMP that allows you to engage with all of our offerings – from software, media and metrics to creative and brand.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid-Level Account Service
- Travel: Yes
What makes a successful Director of Client Strategy at TMP? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise 8
- Strategic 9
- Problem-solver 9
- Leadership 7
- Technologically savvy and curious 8
- Skilled presenter 7
- Team player
As a Client Strategist, I work to elevate my team's performance through coaching and development. Building a more cohesive team helps our team develop their skills, which benefits our clients as well.Jessica Carman, Director Client Strategy
The Five P’s of Employee-generated Content.
There’s more to this valuable resource than just asking coworkers to upload photos and their thoughts.
The six talent problems that content solves.
From increased engagement to better click-to-apply ratios, content can make your recruitment process easier and more effective.
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
21 days PTO, 10 paid holidays and your birthday off.
Regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – both large and small.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
Downtown – with easy access to restaurants, entertainment and public transportation.
As a Director, Client Strategy you will design marketing and advertising strategies and oversee execution leveraging our integrated software solutions and digital delivery teams -- all for some of the most recognized brands in the world. As the primary owner of your client relationships you'll be expected to anticipate client challenges, coordinate solutions for those challenges, and manage and develop the relationships necessary to increase our value and the reputation of TMP. You’ll be continually seeking innovative, digitally-oriented solutions to our clients’ recruitment marketing needs, and crafting strategies for implementing those solutions.
What does a great Director, Client Strategy do?
- The Client Strategist oversees a portfolio of clients, managing high-level client relationships, and working with them to define and distill their goals. S/he develops strategy to support those goals, creates success metrics, and leads client services teams to execute stellar service delivery.
- You will continually use your deep understanding of your clients’ business, including in-depth knowledge of industry segment, competitor behaviors, and target audiences, along with your knowledge of software, digital marketing, mobile, brand, creative, etc., to position TMP’s solutions so that they support clients’ goals.
- You will lead the integration of our proprietary career site software as a central part of your clients’ digital strategy, and will ensure our software platform is a productive part of that strategy.
- The Client Strategist is responsible for interpreting and presenting data analytics for media and digital properties, as well as using the learnings to make adjustments.
- You'll be responsible for ownership of client presentations, as well as coordinating agendas aimed at efficient and productive meetings.
- As a senior member of Account Services, you will lead and mentor Account Executives and Account Directors, developing their skills and knowledge and helping to expand connections across TMP departments and offices.
- As the client advocate, you will ensure our digital strategy delivery and support teams are working together to prevent or resolve support issues quickly.
Requirements for Consideration
- 7+ years of experience developing and presenting complex custom digital solutions within a digital marketing, PR, and/or advertising agency environment. Experience with HR technology preferred.
- A deep understanding of digital platforms, tools, technologies, and trends, and a passion for innovation on all fronts.
- Knowledge of audience segmentation, ideally candidate segments (e.g. campus recruiting, military, diversity, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Excellent presentation skills are required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About our Location
Chicago OfficeView Map