- Chicago, IL
- Regular Part-Time
As a Digital Account Manager, you’ll serve as a content and social media consultant, working with the rest of the Account team to execute content and social strategies. You’ll, build social media content, schedule social posts, pull metrics and monitor social channels. You also will help develop content and social media strategies, leveraging a mix of tactical approaches working alongside other marketing professionals within the media, programmatic and metrics teams. You will drive customer satisfaction by tracking and measuring content and social media campaigns, ensuring that they reflect our client’s brand and business goals, and are continually being refreshed and updated as new trends and technologies reach the market.
You will have an opportunity to make an impact on the content and social media strategy of a large and well-known FORTUNE 50 company that is on FORTUNE’S World’s Most Admired Companies list. On top of that, you’ll be working within a team of driven and collaborative individuals. These are people who love delivering great work, and support and help each other every day.
What does a great Digital Account Manager do?
- Develop content and social strategies for clients that leverage best-in-class tactical approaches
- Build content that connects to clients’ strategic objectives or current hiring needs
- Build content calendars that promote the strategy and any other messages the client deems important. Schedule social posts for the coming period.
- Execute and maintain social media programs to stimulate traffic and brand awareness, utilizing Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and other social media platforms.
- Ensure proper alignment with existing brand standards.
- Keep abreast of latest developments in social media best practices, trends, and tools, and recommend new strategies with meaningful measurements.
Requirements for Consideration
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ year of social media marketing experience including blogging, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Experience managing a brand’s social media presence
- Previous experience writing for brands
- Previous experience developing content and social strategies (both organic and paid)
- Demonstrated working knowledge of social analytics
- Experience with social media scheduling and distribution tool (Spreadfast, Sprout Social, Adobe, Hootsuite)
- Ability to excel in a deadline-driven environment
- Superior communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other related applications
Join a global leader in media technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way marketers connect with their audiences.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.