- Chicago, Illinois
- Regular Full-Time
Digital Account ManagerChicago, IL Apply
As a Digital Account Manager, you’ll serve as a content and social media consultant, working in-platform to execute paid social strategies for our client. You’ll collaborate on social media content, schedule social posts, pull metrics and monitor social channels for one of the most recognizable brands in the world. You also will work alongside other teammates in our media, metrics and account groups to drive strategy and optimizations. You will drive customer satisfaction by tracking and measuring content and social media campaigns, ensuring that they:
- reflect our client’s brand and business goals
- are continually being refreshed and updated as new trends and technologies reach the market.
You will have an opportunity to make an impact on the paid social media strategy of a large and well-known FORTUNE 50 company. On top of that, you’ll be working within a team of driven and collaborative individuals. These are people who love delivering great work, and support and help each other every day. We are looking for a teammate who takes pride in working with diverse, high-performing teams.
What does a great Digital Account Manager do?
- Develop content and social strategies for our client that leverage best-in-class tactical approaches
- Build content that connects to clients’ strategic objectives or current hiring needs
- Build content calendars that promote strategy, while remaining flexible to any other content the client deems important. Schedule social posts for the coming period.
- In-platform execution and maintenance of social media programs to stimulate traffic and brand awareness, utilizing Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and others.
- Ensure proper alignment with existing brand standards.
- Keep abreast of latest developments in social media best practices, trends, and tools, and recommend new strategies with meaningful measurements.
Requirements for Consideration
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ year of hands-on social media marketing experience
- Experience managing a brand’s social media presence a plus
- Previous experience writing for brands
- Previous experience developing content and social strategies (both organic and paid)
- Demonstrated working knowledge of social analytics
- In-platform experience with Facebook/IG, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
- Experience with social media scheduling and distribution tool (Khoros, Sprout Social, Adobe, Hootsuite)
- Ability to excel in a deadline-driven environment
- Superior communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other related applications
Join a digital leader that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our client’s consumer and employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way people connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.