How did a health system revamp its image and grow a talent base in a matter of months? Where will a global company’s workforce be a year from now? At TMP Worldwide, we ask ourselves important questions to find the big story behind the data. We’re a robust team of analysts, problem solvers, learners and idea-churners working to solve complex problems for our clients.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: No
What makes a successful Data Analyst at TMP? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Collaborative 7
- Deadline-oriented 8
- Detail-oriented 10
- Efficient 10
- Good listener 7
- Results-driven 7
- Technology savvy
Being able to learn new concepts and grow into a role is only one of the many advantages here. Working as a part of a collaborative team towards many different goals makes this job feel fresh every day.Kevin, Data Analyst
The Five P’s of Employee-generated Content.
There’s more to this valuable resource than just asking coworkers to upload photos and their thoughts.
The six talent problems that content solves.
From increased engagement to better click-to-apply ratios, content can make your recruitment process easier and more effective.
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
21 days PTO, 10 paid holidays and your birthday off.
Regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – both large and small.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
Downtown – with easy access to restaurants, entertainment and public transportation.
New job description being sent to Rob Woods for posting.
At TMP Worldwide, we ask ourselves important questions to find the big story behind the data. We’re a robust team of analysts, problem solvers, learners and idea-churners working to solve complex problems for our clients.
The Data Analyst’s role is to bridge the gap between our business and client needs, and the Data Engineers. This includes participation in requirements gathering, analysis, planning, and developing solution. This individual will have a passion for data and experience using tools to interact and analyze it.
What does a great Data Analyst do?
- Gathers requirements, analyzes, creates design documents, and performs impact analysis.
- Transform raw data into meaningful and impactful analysis characterized by strong data governance, technique transparency and aggressive documentation.
- Builds processes to validate and ensure data integrity.
- Creates test plans, test cases, test scripts and performs testing of the related environments.
- Act as an internal consultant to help business users develop, enhance and maintain the metadata layers, reports, report definitions and dashboards.
- Raise the skill level of entire analyst team through the creation of exemplary work, mentorship. and the introduction of better practices, processes and tools.
- Assist users with problems and resolves issues independently.
- Has strong propensity to learn and advance.
- 2+ years of experience writing SQL queries against traditional relational and dimensional databases.
- 1+ years of experience building interactive dashboards with Tableau or equivalent data visualization tool.
- An in-depth knowledge of data visualization theory and technologies strongly preferred.
- An in-depth knowledge of Excel, Power Pivot, and other BI tools.
- Understanding of and experience with ETL processes.
- Experience with Agile methods a plus.
- BS in related field preferred.
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
About our Location
Chicago OfficeView Map