Our Content Marketing Team builds strategic recruitment content for some of the most recognized names in the world. It’s a hands-on job where you’ll get to touch all aspects of content marketing, from ideation to creation to execution – changing the way companies and candidates connect for some of the most recognized brands in the world.
- Full Time
- Level: Entry-Level
- Travel: No
What makes a successful Content Marketer at TMP? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 10
- Team player 10
- Organized 9
- Proactive 9
- Versatile 8
- Independent 7
- Technologically savvy
We leverage content to tell clients' brand stories in authentic, unique ways across technologies and channels.Kate, Director of Content Marketing
What it’s like to work on TMP’s Content Marketing team.
Meet the people here and find out what they do and how they do it.
Office Spotlight: Chicago
Working downtown opens up a wide range of places that you can call home.
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – both large and small.
21 days PTO, 10 paid holidays and your birthday off.
Regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Downtown – with easy access to restaurants, entertainment and public transportation.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
As a Content Marketer, you’ll serve as a content and social media consultant, working with the rest of the Content Marketing team, to execute content and social strategies. You’ll write articles, build social media content, schedule social posts, pull metrics and monitor social channels. You also will help to developing content and social media strategies, leveraging a mix of tactical approaches working alongside other marketing professionals in the media, programmatic and metrics departments. You will drive customer satisfaction by tracking and measuring content and social media campaigns, ensuring that they reflect our clients’ brands and business goals, and are continually being refreshed and updated as new trends and technologies reach the market.
At few other jobs will you have an opportunity to make an impact on the content and social media strategies of so many huge and well-known companies as you will at TMP. On top of that, you’ll be working within a team of driven and collaborative individuals. These are people who love delivering great work, support each other, and help each other every day.
What does a great Content Marketer do?
- Develop content and social strategies for clients that leverage best-in-class tactical approaches
- Build content that connects to clients’ strategic objectives or current hiring needs
- Build editorial calendars that promote the content and any other messages the client deems important. Schedule social posts for the coming period.
- Execute and maintain social media programs to stimulate traffic and brand awareness, utilizing Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and other social media platforms.
- Ensure proper alignment with existing brand standard.
- Ensure TMP’s TalentBrew software suite is strategically utilized on a consistent basis, whenever applicable – whether as a destination, thru creation of content pages or job content, etc.
- Keep abreast of latest developments in social media best practices, trends, and tools, and recommend new strategies with meaningful measurements.
Requirements for Consideration
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of social media marketing experience including blogging, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Experience managing a brand’s social media presence
- Previous experience writing for brands
- Previous experience developing content and social strategies
- Demonstrated working knowledge of social analytics
- Experience with social media scheduling and distribution tool (Spreadfast, Sprout Social Adobe, Hootsuite)
- Ability to excel in a deadline-driven environment
- Superior communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other related applications
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About our Location
Chicago OfficeView Map