As a part of our Media & Analytics team, you’ll build integrated campaigns for some of the most recognized names in the world. You’ll research and negotiate with ease. And you’ll articulate how and why each media element works – evaluating and presenting complex results in simple ways. This is your opportunity to bridge the gap between data and meaning, and change the way companies and candidates connect.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: No
What makes a successful Business Intelligence Analyst at TMP? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Analytical 10
- Deadline-oriented 7
- Detail-oriented 6
- Positive 8
- Proactive 9
- Problem-solver 10
Pay attention to detail and you will not fail.Brandon, Product Support Specialist
The Five P’s of Employee-generated Content.
There’s more to this valuable resource than just asking coworkers to upload photos and their thoughts.
The six talent problems that content solves.
From increased engagement to better click-to-apply ratios, content can make your recruitment process easier and more effective.
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
21 days PTO, 10 paid holidays and your birthday off.
Regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – both large and small.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
Downtown – with easy access to restaurants, entertainment and public transportation.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst at TMP you’ll analyze performance data to drive the talent marketing strategy recommendations and optimizations for some of the most recognized brands in the world. You’ll review results across various channels and TMPs products to apply learnings and generate reports – changing the way companies and candidates connect.
What does a great Business Intelligence Analyst do?
Reporting to the Director, Analytics Services, you will consult with internal teams to understand overall business objectives, expectations of TMP products and services, and specific use cases for each product. You’ll work with external clients to gather business needs and determine how TMP products and services meet those needs.
- Develop meaningful metrics that communicate performance results tied to strategic objectives
- Provide quality analysis and reporting to assigned accounts, providing rationale to increase ROI
- Present reports and findings to key client stakeholders
- Be aware of other analytics solutions and/or vendors that clients’ may be utilizing and be able to educate and speak to the value of TMP analytics services by comparison
- Provide the rationale for product renewals, consulting how clients should use data to inform on their goals and identifying upsell opportunities
- Resolve discrepancies with data and instilling clients’ confidence in reporting abilities
- Present and explain tracking mechanics to non-tech audiences as needed
- Collaborate with other TMP and Talent Marketing Solutions teams to ensure client retention
- Continually improve your knowledge of tools, data, TMP products, and best practices
Requirements for consideration
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience with analytics and reporting
- 1-2 years of client-facing, consultative experience
- Excellent presentation and critical thinking skills
- Experience with Tableau and DoubleClick
- Ability to simplify complex concepts and speak to customers with varying levels of analytics knowledge
- Knowledge of tracking systems and tools
Additional desired qualifications
- Specific knowledge of recruitment industry metrics and reporting
- Google Analytics certification or equivalent experience
- Google DoubleClick certification or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of social metrics (i.e., Facebook & YouTube insights)
- Knowledge of ATS systems and data integrations
- Basic understanding of data modeling and ETL processes
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About our Location
Chicago OfficeView Map