- Chicago, Illinois
- Regular Full-Time
Associate Digital Media PlannerChicago, IL Apply
As an AssociateDigital Media Planner you will work directly with account management and clients to provide the strategic direction of client media campaigns. You will help to develop strategic media plan recommendations, including ROI metrics and SEM - all for some of the most recognized brands in the world. You will present to account teams and clients, analyze and simplify complex data for insights and identify and negotiate with media vendors. You will be constantly curious, seeking to stay ahead of a changing and complex marketplace, and maintaining an understanding of how these changes will impact client objectives.
What does a great Associate Digital Media Planner do?
- Work directly with account teams to understand overall client objectives and how they relate to a client’s media/web/social/mobile presence.
- Use this client knowledge to build integrated media plans that achieve client goals.
- Analyze the results and make optimization recommendations while the media is live, and use empirical data to improve results for the next buying cycle.
- Write customized analysis including online media, search engine campaigns, social metrics, mobile metrics, and web analytics which highlight campaign strengths and weaknesses and provide actionable insights on campaign performance.
- Tell the full media story of the campaign lifecycle, from inception through optimization to results, and do so in a client-facing, consultative manner.
- Evaluate new advertising opportunities.
- Work closely with media to negotiate packages to offer the best value to clients.
- Manage multiple projects and clients at any given time.
- Present complex concepts and metrics in a user-friendly way.
Requirements for Consideration
- 1+ years’ experience with online media planning and web/media analytics and reporting.
- Experience using comScore and 3rd party ad serving technology (e.g., DoubleClick).
- Demonstrated experience with metrics programs such as Google Analytics or Omniture; certification a plus.
- Knowledge of social metrics (i.e., Facebook & YouTube insights)
- Critical thinker who can present complex concepts, media recommendations and data results in a clear and effective manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work with MS Office product suite, including exceptional PowerPoint and Excel skills. Experience with MS Access a plus.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities in an ever-changing environment and meet tight deadlines
- Be a self-starter who can work independently, as well as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication, organization, negotiation and troubleshooting skills
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.