As a part of our Media & Analytics team, you’ll build integrated campaigns for some of the most recognized names in the world. You’ll research and negotiate with ease. And you’ll articulate how and why each media element works – evaluating and presenting complex results in simple ways. This is your opportunity to bridge the gap between data and meaning, and change the way companies and candidates connect.
- Full Time
- Level: Entry
- Travel: Minimal (if any)
What makes a successful Product Support Specialist at TMP? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Analytical 5
- Deadline-oriented 7
- Detail-oriented 6
- Positive 8
- Proactive 9
- Problem-solver 10
I really enjoy working with an intelligent, innovative, and diverse group of people who are always pushing to look for the next best thing in recruitment media. Having great, dynamic, and fun coworkers is one of the best things about being a Media Planner at TMP.Morgan, Associate Media Planner
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
21 days PTO, 10 paid holidays and your birthday off.
Regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – both large and small.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
Downtown – with easy access to restaurants, entertainment and public transportation.
The AssociateDigital Media Planner works directly and autonomously with account management and clients to provide the strategic direction of client media campaigns. This role will be responsible for leading a team of digital analysts (including ROI metrics and SEM) and associate media planners toward development of strategic media plan recommendations. The ideal candidate will be able to present to account teams and clients, analyze and simplify complex data for insights, contribute to the career growth of junior team members and identify and negotiate with media vendors. Additionally, there needs to be a constant curiosity to stay ahead of a changing and complex marketplace, and an understanding of how these changes will impact client objectives.
What does a great Associate Digital Media Planner do?
- Work directly with clients and account teams to understand overall objectives and how they relate to a client’s media/web/social/mobile presence
- Use this client knowledge to build integrated media plans that achieve client goals
- Analyze the results and make optimization recommendations while the media is live and use empirical data to improve results for the next buying cycle
- Write customized analysis including online media, search engine campaigns, social metrics, mobile metrics, and web analytics that highlight campaign strengths and weaknesses and provide actionable insights on campaign performance
- Tell the full media story of the campaign lifecycle from inception through optimization to results, and do so in a client-facing, consultative manner
- Lead support team consisting of Associate Media Planners and Analysts to support client’s media/web/social/mobile objectives
- Evaluate new advertising opportunities
- Work closely with media to negotiate packages to offer the best value to clients
- Manage multiple projects and clients at any given time
- Present complex concepts and metrics in a user-friendly way
To learn more about the TMP Chicago office and what we are working on- check out these links:
Requirements for Consideration
- 0-2 years experience with online media planning and web/media analytics and reporting
- Google Analytics certification or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of social metrics (i.e., Facebook & YouTube insights)
- Critical thinker who can present complex concepts, media recommendations and data results in a clear and effective manner
- Ability to work with MS Office product suite including exceptional PowerPoint and Excel skills, Access a plus
- The ability to manage multiple priorities in an ever-changing environment and meet tight deadlines
- Be a self-starter who can work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication, organization, negotiation and troubleshooting skills
- Availability to travel up to 10% of the time
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About our Location
Chicago OfficeView Map