As an Ad Ops Coordinator, you’ll work with multiple clients to implement digital advertising campaigns-- all for some of the most recognized brands in the world. You will own client campaigns from initial setup to completion and beyond, while providing support and making recommendations throughout the life of the campaign.
- Full Time
- Level: Entry-Level
- Travel: No
What makes a successful Advertising Operations Coordinator at TMP? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Consistent 9
- Detail-oriented 10
- Helpful 7
- Multi-tasker 6
- Oraganized 6
- Proactive 8
- Technologically savvy
Every day brings the chance to collaborate across the entire company.Corey Tesch, Ad Ops Coordinator
What it’s like to work on TMP’s Inbound Marketing team.
Meet the people here and find out what they do and how they do it.
Office Spotlight: Chicago
Working downtown opens up a wide range of places that you can call home.
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – both large and small.
21 days PTO, 10 paid holidays and your birthday off.
Regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Downtown – with easy access to restaurants, entertainment and public transportation.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
As an Ad Ops Coordinator, you’ll work with multiple clients to implement digital advertising campaigns -- all for some of the most recognized brands in the world. You will own client campaigns from initial setup to completion and beyond, while providing support and making recommendations throughout the life of the campaign.
What does a great Ad Ops Coordinator do?
- Implement online media campaigns for clients through the company’s third party ad server and proprietary systems in a timely manner.
- Analyze results and generate status reports.
- Provide technical expertise to identify and resolve any issues with campaign tracking and/or reporting.
- Assist with enhancements and testing of proprietary systems.
- Ensure all launched campaigns continue to serve correctly.
- Maintain and build relationships with outside vendors, including but not limited to applicant tracking systems, 3rd party ad serving vendors and media vendors as well as TMP team members.
- Troubleshoot technical issues, including malfunctioning tags, ad creative, click-through URLs, and landing pages, etc. and correct problems with client advertising campaigns.
Requirements for Consideration
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Experience with 3rd party ad servers such as Doubleclick/DFA or MediaMind/Eyeblaster a plus
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the business.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized with a high level of commitment and follow-through
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong Microsoft office skills, especially Microsoft Excel
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in an fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Media planning background a plus
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About our Location
Chicago OfficeView Map