- Chicago, Illinois
- Regular Full-Time
Account ExecutiveChicago, IL Apply
As an Account Executive, you’ll make sure our strategy is executed flawlessly - fully immersing yourself in every aspect of our client’s projects and deliverables. You’ll also be expected to work with our client to identify their needs and/or challenges and recommend solutions-- all for one of the most recognized brands in the world. The is a unique position within TMP that will be supporting corporate and brand initiatives vs focusing on recruitment. You’ll identify and drive growth opportunities, fostering innovation that delivers on our client’s business goals. We are looking for a teammate who takes pride in working with diverse, high-performing teams.
What does a great Account Executive do?
- The Account Executive is responsible for ensuring the timeliness and quality of work that is delivered to the client.
- You will work with the Account Director and Client Strategist to manage all tasks aimed at achieving client goals.
- You'll be responsible for working directly with support teams to manage any support tasks, as well as reporting the status of those tasks to the Account Director. A great Account Executive also anticipates support issues and works with the Account Director to put preemptive measures in place to address such issues.
- A great Account Executive has a solid understanding of the media landscape, which leads to the ability to quickly assimilate media recommendations for clients, develop proposals and execute upon them.
- You will have experience with social media, either supporting campaigns or monitoring comments on behalf of clients.
- The Account Executive will work directly with the Analytics Team on delivery of client KPI's. Furthermore, you may be asked to produce one-off reports to support progress towards client goals.
- The Account Executive will work with the Account Director to ensure internal and client meetings are scheduled, productive, and documented for future reference.
Requirements for Consideration
- 1-3 years digital or online advertising industry experience preferred. Social media experience is a plus
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the business.
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of Google Analytics
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.