- Chicago, Illinois
- Regular Full-Time
Account Director - SocialChicago, IL Apply
As a Social Media Account Director, you will lead paid social media strategies across multiple platforms and business units for one of the world’s most recognizable brands. You’ll identify and drive growth opportunities, fostering innovation that delivers on our clients’ business goals. It's a unique opportunity to constantly push the limits of targeted paid social marketing and allow you to flex your digital muscles – from media and metrics to creative and brand. We are looking for a teammate who takes pride in working on and further developing diverse, high-performing teams.
What does a great Account Director do?
- As a principal paid social media contact for one brand, you'll be responsible for continuing to develop long-term relationships, anticipating client needs, and working with your supporting teams to coordinate efforts aimed at solving those needs.
- The Account Director is responsible for coordinating the development, management, measurement, targeting and presentation of multi-channel social strategies aligned to client goals.
- The Account Director works with multiple teams (internal and external) to efficiently deliver strategies, solutions, flawless execution and results for presentation to the client.
- Stay attuned with your clients’ digital presence and the changing social landscapes, managing and anticipating a list of ongoing deliverables and working with support teams to ensure tasks are being completed in a timely manner.
- Social listening and monitoring comments on paid social campaigns, identifying and analyzing themes and helping the team to escalate to client when necessary.
- You'll be responsible for leading client meetings, as well as working with the Client Strategist to coordinate the agenda and presentation materials.
- You'll be expected to mentor and lead a team of Digital Account Managers, as well as participate in exercises aimed at connecting and educating members of other teams throughout TMP.
Requirements for Consideration
- Must have 3-5 years of experience developing and presenting custom paid social media solutions within a digital marketing, PR, and/or advertising agency environment
- A deep understanding of digital mediums, technologies, and trends
- In-platform knowledge of Facebook/IG, Twitter, LinkedIn and others
- Experience with Khoros preferred
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong presentation skills
- Team lead or management experience a plus
Join a global leader in media technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way marketers connect with their audiences.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.