"Innovative strategies. Proactive thinking. Comprehensive know-how. That's what we expect from a QA Analyst at TMP. Here, you'll be part of a fiercely collaborative technology team charged with creating digital solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. That means contributing to high-traffic websites for a broad range of high-profile companies. Developing next-generation applications and products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. And actively supporting our diverse suite of best-in-class technologies. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. TMP Worldwide is a high-tech development shop disguised as an advertising agency. We consistently work in the latest technologies providing our clients with first class web solutions. As a QA Analyst, you will manage and participate in the design and execution of test programs for different web-based applications. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on."
- Full Time
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: No
What makes a successful QA Analyst (Engineer) at TMP? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Analytical 9
- Detail-oriented 7
- Efficient 8
- Logical 10
- Responsible 10
- Thoughtful 9
- Team player
There are few organizations that provide as much emphasis on quality control, assurance, and improvement as TMP Worldwide. I am inspired everyday by the autonomy and credence that the QA department has here as well as the vision offered by the QA director.Marat, QA Analyst
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
21 days PTO, 10 paid holidays and your birthday off.
Regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – both large and small.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
Downtown – with easy access to restaurants, entertainment and public transportation.
We are seeking a Quality Assurance and Testing Engineer with an excellent technical understanding of this domain, at least several years of experience are required. Here's what we're looking for:
- Knows and loves the startup world - quick thinking and acting with minimal/no supervision
- Able to test large scale software systems and microservices off of minimal and changing requirements
- Self driven, independent, creative and eager to learn new skills
- Aren't happy with good, and build to great
- Excellent understanding of Software Test Life Cycle
- Excellent understanding of different levels of Software Testing
- Decent understanding of web application structures and code
- Proficiency in Git, JIRA and Teamcity are a plus
- 4+ years in a production environment a plus
- Quality assurance: Implementation of processes, procedures and standards in context to verification of developed software and intended requirements.
- Quality control: Verification of developed software with respect to verbally agreed on or documented requirements.
- Testing: Identification of bugs/errors/defects in the developed software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About our Location
Capelle aan den IJssel OfficeView Map