- Regular Full-Time
Are you fascinated by the opportunities PPC media can offer for brands to connect with their target audience today?
As a PPC Marketing Analyst, you’ll develop, implement, optimize and report on pay-per-click (PPC) marketing strategies for some of the most recognized names in the world. Your work will span various job aggregators, social media platforms and search engines, focusing on the Asia-Pacific region. With your refined understanding of the platforms as well as your ability to turn communication challenges into a brief for your scope, you’ll produce measurable and strategic impact on our clients’ efforts to engage their target Talent.
What does a great PPC Marketing Analyst do?
- Work closely with the Client Services and Metrics teams in India, Singapore and across the globe, to ensure marketing strategies, PPC tactics, and social media promotions are driving towards client goals.
- Keep abreast of latest developments in social media and SEM best practices, trends, and tools, and recommend new strategies with meaningful measurements.
- Account Management on ad platforms for pay per click (PPC) media such as Google AdWords, Baidu, Facebook, or Job Aggregators like Indeed or Glassdoor.
- Design and implement successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management using metrics data.
- Design and implement successful social ads strategies and targeting using metrics data
- Create, categorize and refine keyword lists to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualified visitors to client sites.
- Follow agreed upon SLAs for each campaign/client and deliver on TMP’s standards for campaign management
- Manage campaigns based on standard KPI’s such as CTR, CPC, and specific ROI actions.
- Continually monitor, revise, and conduct ad and landing page tests.
- Analyze and assess the performance of campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaign strategy.
- Communicate regularly on status, timeline, budget, deliverables, performance reporting, and competitive intelligence analysis with account service teams.
- Format and prepare periodic search reports for clients, including tables, graphs, summaries, and PowerPoint slides.
- Present data on monthly and quarterly calls to clients, reviewing metrics and optimizations.
Requirements for Consideration
- Bachelors’ Degree
- 3+ years SEM account management or comparable digital experience
- Experience in planning and executing campaigns across Asia including India and Singapore is necessary
- Experience on Baidu will be an advantage
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the business.
- An exceptional customer service focus and the ability to work both with a team and independently are a necessity.
- Strong analytical skills: ability to gather, analyze, summarize, and present data.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and shift priorities quickly. Able to successfully manage and prioritize multiple campaigns in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Familiar with tracking, analytics, and reporting including Google Analytics.
- Familiar with search campaign management tools, including AdWords Editor.
- Google AdWords Certification a plus, but not required.
- Experience in the recruitment space is highly preferred, although not required.
- The ideal candidate is a reliable, driven, innovative team player who enjoys media management and metrics, and is eager to learn.
- Positive attitude a must!
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.