When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life on the TMP technology team. Here, you’ll support digital solutions and next-generation products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
- Full Time
- Level: Entry/Mid-Level
- Travel: No
What makes a successful Product Support Specialist at TMP? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Communicator 8
- Multi-tasker 9
- Organized 9
- Proactive 8
- Problem-solver 10
- Self-starter 7
- Digitally savvy
- Good listener
- Relationship expertise
- Sense of humor
- Team player
I get to work with an awesome team of people who support one another, work hard, and know how to have fun. What we do makes a difference in the world of talent acquisition technologies.Reed, Technical Support Specialist
The Five P’s of Employee-generated Content.
There’s more to this valuable resource than just asking coworkers to upload photos and their thoughts.
The six talent problems that content solves.
From increased engagement to better click-to-apply ratios, content can make your recruitment process easier and more effective.
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
21 days PTO, 10 paid holidays and your birthday off.
Regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – both large and small.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
Conveniently located in the Perimeter business district with easy access to restaurants, shopping and public transportation.
TMP Worldwide needs a bright, energetic self-starter with excellent customer service skills to deliver accurate and prompt functional software support to our suite of online products.
As a Product Support Assistant at TMP Worldwide, you will be responsible for the administration, quality testing, and support for several client software applications. The role will entail provisioning changes and providing system/application support. The successful candidate should possess a high level of professionalism and commitment to provide prompt and knowledgeable support, and requires the ability to work both independently and within a team in a fast based, technology environment. This is an entry-level position with excellent growth potential.
What does a great Product Support Assistant do?
- Work closely with Product Support Specialists to process system change requests, as well as aid in identifying, reporting, and resolving product issues
- Prepare reports and analyze existing data for trends and performance
- Maintain current product support documentation
- Develop system testing plans and conduct testing
- Conduct and/or assist with system enhancements, user application, and quality assurance testing
- Maintain a working knowledge of all areas of the software products
- Manage and maintain accurate and thorough client support records
Requirements for consideration
- Bachelors Degree in business or technology preferred
- 1 year business experience in a professional environment. Experience with web-based products or in a related area is preferred
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About our Location
Atlanta OfficeView Map