When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life on the TMP technology team. Here, you’ll work on our scalable, evolving platform, face tremendous software challenges, and work on projects for Fortune 100 clients. You'll be part of a fiercely collaborative technology team charged with creating digital solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. That means contributing to high-traffic websites for a broad range of high-profile companies. Developing next-generation applications and products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. And actively supporting our diverse suite of best-in-class technologies. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
What makes a successful IT Engineer at TMP? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Communicator 10
- Technologically savvy 10
- Organized 7
- Trustworthy 7
- Detail-oriented 7
- Independent 9
- Sense of humor
- Team player
It's great to be a part of such a strong and talented tech team that challenges you to do better, while giving your the opportunity to expand your skills. I enjoy having the freedom to work on projects that align with my interests and areas of specialty, while gaining new skills and further developing others.Jason, IT Engineer
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
21 days PTO, 10 paid holidays and your birthday off.
Regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – both large and small.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
Downtown – with easy access to restaurants, entertainment and public transportation.
As an IT Engineer, you will provide technical support services, including support for desktops, laptops, file/print servers, and data/telecommunications networks. You will be a very hands-on Engineer, with advanced technical expertise and exceptional customer service management skills. You will work with advanced issues in Windows, OSX, Office operations, desktop support, and will regularly troubleshoot network issues.
The IT Engineerwill also function as the face to the end-user on an everyday basis, and will be called upon to take ownership of all IT needs and services, represent the company IT organization in a professional manner, and report regularly to direct manager and to senior management in the local office. Communications skills are critical.
What does a great IT Engineer do?
- Research, resolve, and respond to all customer issues and inquiries received via phone, email, or in person in accordance with current standards and procedures.
- Deploy and re-image workstations (Mac & PC) for new and existing users.
- Troubleshoot workstation hardware and software problems. Perform hardware repairs when needed.
- Maintain asset inventory of equipment for site (PCs, printers, servers, etc.).
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of local office server room.
- Conduct server backups and set job assignments in accordance to regulations.
- Configure and administer local phone system, and coordinate wiring within network switch closet.
- Be the local expert for all technology related issues.
- Provide technical support for Macintosh hardware and OS.
- Share job responsibilities and knowledge within the Team.
- Develop basic research skills for current and emerging trends in the computer industry and be able to apply them to the business needs.
- Manage virtual and physical server environment for offices.
- Manage and maintain office copiers and network printers
Requirements for consideration
- Minimum 3 years’ experience providing IT support and analyzing and troubleshooting issues with Windows 7 and Microsoft Office products.
- Demonstrated experience with PC configurations and the installation/maintenance of desktop applications.
- Experience with remote support solutions.
- Experience with WAN/LAN hardware, racking of server and network equipment, and phone/network wiring.
- Must have experience supporting Apple Mac environments and Mac OSX.
- Experience with Software deployment / Software packaging / Systems Center / Microsoft Deployment Services is a plus.
- Background with Microsoft Server solutions, including Windows 2008/2012 Server, Active Directory, and TCP/IP experience.
- Experience with VMWare VSphere client is a plus.
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About our Location
Atlanta OfficeView Map