- 4 cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
(Yields 2 servings)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 6 ounces of dark chocolate
- Pinch of salt
- Mix sugar and milk. Add cinnamon stick and simmer mixture until just before a boil. Take off heat and cover for 10 minutes to let cinnamon stick steep.
- In a separate container, melt chocolate.
- Remove the cinnamon stick and combine the milk, melted chocolate, and a pinch of salt. Wisk gently until milk and chocolate are fully blended. Pour mixture into two mugs and enjoy!
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 8 whole allspice berries
(Yields 12 servings)
- Peel from 1 orange
- Peel from 1 lemon
- ½ cup of honey
- 6 cups of unfiltered apple juice
- In a medium saucepan, combine cinnamon sticks, ground cloves, allspice, orange peel, lemon peel and apple juice. Add in the honey and bring the mixture almost to boil.
- Before boiling, reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes. Serve warm.
- 1½ cups rose syrup
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 5 cups cold water
(Yields 6 servings)
- red or pink food coloring
- Ice for serving
- In a pitcher, mix the rose syrup and evaporated milk. Then mix in the cold water.
- Add in food coloring to reach the desired pink color.
- Pour into glasses filled with ice to serve.
- 6 eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 quart milk
(Yields 11 servings)
- 1/3 pint heavy whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch salt
- Cinnamon or nutmeg for garnish
- Beat eggs and then mix in condensed milk, vanilla, quart of milk, nutmeg and salt.
- Beat the whipping cream until soft peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the egg and milk mixture.
- Serve chilled with a sprinkle of nutmeg or cinnamon on top.
- 1 cup of fresh papaya cut into chunks
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ½ cup whole milk
(Yields 2 servings)
- 1 tablespoon of honey or sweetener
- A heaping pinch of ground cardamom
- In a blender, blend the papaya, yogurt, milk, and honey until smooth.
- Add a healthy pinch of ground cardamom and blend until well mixed.
- Refrigerate mixture for 10 minutes, then pour into two glasses.